Today's News Bro

Fresh News, Every Day!

Rahul Gandhi has no reliable from Allahabad High Court | Rahul Gandhi shocked Lucknow High Court: Demand for cancellation of fine -Rs 200 fine -withdrawal, Savarkar was asked to take pension from British – Lucknow News

Rahul Gandhi has no reliable from Allahabad High Court | Rahul Gandhi shocked Lucknow High Court: Demand for cancellation of fine -Rs 200 fine -withdrawal, Savarkar was asked to take pension from British - Lucknow News

Rahul Gandhi’s petition has been dismissed by the Lucknow High Court. He challenged the High Court on 2 April for summons order and fine of Rs 200 in the Veera Savarkar defamation case. High Court adopts them alternate remedy (alternative measures)

,

In fact, on March 3, the Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate (ACJM) court of Lucknow imposed a fine of Rs 200 on Rahul Gandhi for continuously missing. Warned that strict legal action could be taken if they do not appear even on this date on 14 April 2025. Non-bailable warrant can also be issued.

Rahul Gandhi’s lawyer Pranshu Aggarwal Dainik Bhaskar Told on – On December 12, 2024, under Section 153A and 505 IPC, the sessions court of Lucknow issued summons to Rahul Gandhi. On March 3, ACJM also imposed a fine of Rs 200. We went to the High Court against this, but the court rejected our demand. Now we will file another petition.

According to complainant Nripendra Pandey, Rahul Gandhi made a controversial statement on freedom fighter Veer Savarkar at a press conference held in Akola, Maharashtra on 17 December 2022. He called Savarkar a ‘British servant’ and ‘pensioner’.

The complainant said- This statement was given with the intention of spreading disharmony and hatred in the society. Not only this, already prepared prescriptions were also distributed among journalists in the press conference.

This picture is on 20 February 2024, when Rahul Gandhi arrived in Sultanpur Court to surrender.

This picture is on 20 February 2024, when Rahul Gandhi arrived in Sultanpur Court to surrender.

Defamation case in Sultanpur also A defamation case is going on against Rahul Gandhi in MP/MLA Special Court of Sultanpur. Rahul Gandhi commented on Amit Shah during an election meeting in Karnataka in 2018. The BJP leader of Sultanpur filed a case against Rahul Gandhi. In February last year, Rahul Gandhi got bail from the court. In July, Rahul recorded his statement in the court.

This photo is of 20 February. Rahul Gandhi had reached the Sultanpur court to bail.

This photo is of 20 February. Rahul Gandhi had reached the Sultanpur court to bail.

,

Also read this news related to Rahul Gandhi-

Rahul said-China occupied 4 thousand sq km of land

Leader of Opposition in the Lok Sabha Rahul Gandhi on Thursday surrounded the government over the celebration of the 75th anniversary of India-China diplomatic relations. He said- China is sitting on our 4 thousand sq km area, but I was surprised to see that our Foreign Secretary (Vikram Egypt) was cutting cakes with the Chinese ambassador. Read full news

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *